วันจันทร์ที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

FALL HAUL! Beauty, Halloween Goodies, Clothes (Lulus, Target, Forever 21, Ulta, Walgreens)

FALL HAUL! Beauty, Halloween Goodies, Clothes (Lulus, Target, Forever 21, Ulta, Walgreens) Tube. Duration : 10.92 Mins.


✿ Yay a haul! Like if you like hauls! :D ✿ Get your Stylemint Lola jeans here! clnk.me ✿Question? What is your favorite thing I hauled? How to Haul Parody: youtu.be ✿Some items I hauled: Stylemint Lola Jeans in Twilight: clnk.me Nordstrom Rack Free People Sweater (can't find red but this is a similar style): rstyle.me rstyle.me Forever 21 sweater (similar): rstyle.me Lulus Sweater Dress: www.lulus.com Lulus faux leather skirt: www.lulus.com Lulus red drawstring jacket/blazer: www.lulus.com Lush Charisma: www.lushusa.com Lush Feeling Younger: www.lushusa.com ULTA glitter train case (similar online, not exact): rstyle.me Random makeup purchased from Target, CVS, Walgreens ✿ Follow me on PINTEREST! I loove PINTEREST! pinterest.com ✿ You can also find me here! Let's stay connected! :D BAKING: www.youtube.com PINTEREST: pinterest.com FACEBOOK: tinyurl.com INSTAGRAM: followgram.me BLOG: www.aprilathena7.blogspot.com TWITTER: twitter.com GIFboom: AprilAthena7 Tags: "fall haul" "fall clothing haul" "fall halloween goodies" "forever 21 haul' "walgreens haul" "ulta haul" "target haul" "nordstrom rack" "lulus" "lulus haul" "lush haul" "lush" ✿Email me: AprilAthena7@gmail.com

Keywords:

Tags : Telescope Equipment moblie mount Rackmount Shelves Atomic Tough Solar Watch

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น