วันอังคารที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

DIY-Solar Top-of-Pole Mounted Panels - Part #2

DIY-Solar Top-of-Pole Mounted Panels - Part #2 Video Clips. Duration : 1.60 Mins.


I've mounted the panels and ran the wire. It was at least a two person job, but since I was by myself it became an all day one person job. I started around 9:00 or 10:00 am Extremely tiring for one man working in the heat, but it got done. Because it was a one person job, I had to mount the rail system 1st then place the panels, one by one, onto the rail-system. If you tilt the rails at an appropriate angle you can get one panel on by resting it on two holding screws at the bottom until you secure it properly. The instructions call for mounting panels to large rails 1st, then mounting the unit as whole to smaller rails, thus making it weigh well over 100lbs that you'll have to lift in the air. If you can get someone to help you, do it, I highly recommend it. I also recommend fishing the wire through the conduit "before" setting it in the concrete. In this case I used multiple layers of aluminum tape to secure the 10 AWG, USE rated wire (Underground Service Entrance) to the pole. This is tape I had left over from a previous project. It is very sticky and the multiple layers (5) gives me the securing affect I need for the wire. All in all, I believe I have a stable structure. The structure as a whole is insured against loss, theft, or vandalism. I checked into fasteners an such, but I'm still up in the air on it. If I have to service the panels, they may prove very difficult to deal with. Also, having performed the install myself, I know it would take some time to remove ...

Keywords: DIY, rhandsom, top, pole, mount, IRONRIDGE, schedule, 40, aluminum, pipe, structure, solar, panels, emergency, power, backup, energy, home, off, grid, tie, shtf, awg, wire, electricity, photovoltaic, install, concrete, contractor, battery, AGM, mounting, yard

My Links : Wallboxs rack frames 19 inch new hd blu ray players lg led smart tv waterproof camera panasonic

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น